Personal Loan offer fast processing of your loan. Personal Loan can be used for plenty of purpose. They can be availed when you are planning a vacation, renovaing your home or arranging a dream wedding for yourself or somebody special in your family.
Documents Required For Personal Loan
Following are the Documents required for Personal Loan
|Income Documents – Salaried|
|Income Documents – Self-employed|
Benefits of Pristine Finserve Personal Loan
- The rate of Interest: The Rate of Interest on Personal Loans is between 11-14% depending on your credit score, income and so forth.
- Loan amount: You can get a loan online for as low as 50,000 and as high as 50 Lakhs depending on your requirement and eligibility.
- Loan tenure: Personal loans are available for periods as short as 12 months. The average tenure for a Personal Loan is between 12 and 60 months,depending on the loan amount.
- Security: Due to its unsecured nature, collateral is not required.
- Loan turnaround time: A Personal Loan typically has the fastest turnaround time in the industry. Many banks personal loans online approval within 48 hours after submission of the online application.
- Processing fees: It depends on the individual bank. It usually ranges between 0.50%- 2% of the loan amount.
- Prepayment penalty: Banks charge prepayment penalty if you repay your Personal Loan before the determined period. The charges range between 1-2% of the outstanding amount on the date of closure.
Let's find best Personal Loan offer for you
You are just a step away from the best Personal Loan offer near you. PristineFinserve representative will contact with the best cash loan offer as you share your contact name email and mobile number.
Contact us for Personal Loan
Here are a few basic eligibility criteria you must fulfill before availing this loan:
Should be at least 21 years old (at the time of application) and less than or equal to 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor)
Should be residing in the city for at least one year
Should be working for at least one year
Should have a landline number either at the residence or at office
The interest rates for motorcycles and three wheelers are based on the following parameters:
- Borrower’s profile;
- Geography of residence;
- Loan amount;
- Bajaj Auto product for which finance is sought.
Depending on the above factors, customers are offered best interest rates possible